Thursday 26 December 2013

Xmas & Boxing Day

Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and shop like mad Boxing day (As I did).





 These gold nails belong to Emily Fisher, but she should of had these bad boys instead. As Fishee Designs is all about pink and sparkles! but I had it done on my nails (mwahahha).





 
  Love Him and my family.




Me after a few glass of wine. CHEESE.




My baby girl Eva is growing up so fast.


I have fallen in love with the Fossil shop since last year; they have watches and bracelets, yet I'm not a big fan of their bags as I think its a little mature for my taste. I brought a gold watch last year but I thought I want a white one this year and few other bits.



Brought my first pair of GHD's hair straightener, its so cute and there was so many colours to choose from. I am very impress with it; heats up very fast yet not too hot so it doesn't damage my hair but I try not to straightener my hair everyday.



 
Now looking forward to the New Year.

Kaycie x

No comments:

Post a Comment