Friday 6 December 2013

Fun at Fishee Design

Me and Emily from Fishee Designs had dinner and did a little nail session at her place. I completely fall in love with her house, she has the most random layout but it just all works! 


This is her christmas props for her photo booth and I couldn't help but take some pictures. It was so much fun, I can see why people love photo booths.



Emily has these speaker that is made from a vintage suitcase, OMG thats the coolest speakers I have ever seen. Top right is her painted vintage hand clock. Bottom left is her brick wallpaper which is little different. Bottom right is here bath room comic wallpaper which is wicked because I am obsess with Comics and anime. 


Finally this is a result of her nails, as we had a glass of wine and beer during this session. These are base on christmas however they are pink because Emily loves pink and glitter. I used some snowflake and lace stickers with a Models Own 'Buff pink' base and glitter polish from Barry M 'Jewels Glitter nail paint - Rose Quartz' 


Kaycie x

No comments:

Post a Comment