Thursday 26 December 2013

Christmas and Anti-Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone...

This is my first Christmas blog post. I do love the Christmas spirit, everyone is so lovely and giving. I am always so grateful for the amazing clients I have, they always give me cards and chocolate.




This time of year it is manic and I hardly have time to take pictures of the nails, I did manage to take a few just before the mad rush. Especially this year the nail world is so massive, many high street brand have their own line of nail polishes and we love Barry M cosmetic nail paints. We love it so much we brought all the polishes they had.


Barry M can be brought online, Superdrug stores and Boots in the UK








Here is a mix of different Christmas nails and anti-Christmas nails. I also found Tartan is a big trend in fashion and now on nails.


Kaycie x

No comments:

Post a Comment